The mission of the O.P. and W.E. Edwards Foundation General Fund is to provide funding support for programs and non-profit organizations working to provide a bridge to a life of greater opportunity for low-income, at-risk and under-served children, youth and their families.
Grants are made for:
- general support
- program support
- emergency support
- matching challenge grants
Grants are made in the areas of:
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Out of School Time Organizations
- Young Adult Transitional Programs
- Capacity Building and Advocacy
- Indian Country
Our emphasis is on direct services to youth and families with a primary focus on Early Childhood Care and Education.
We do not make grants for:
- capital projects
- debt reduction